Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Cookies

      Hello everyone! Today we are going to make another Thanksgiving recipe. Someone commented on my last post informing me that they wanted to see how turkey cookies are made.   So today's post is going to be a really simple one because these cookies require no effort and are fun to make with your family. These cookies can be taken to a party or eaten at home. The best part is that kids love these cookies and always want more. So let's get started!




          You will need: 



  • candy corn
  • Oreo cookies
  • brown and yellow icing
  • one chocolate candy (shaped as a ball)
  • Reeses chocolate (three fourths)


         Let's get started! Separate your Oreo into two parts. Then, dip your candy corn into the brown frosting and line one of the creamy edges with five candy corn pieces. Take the other Oreo half and spread the brown frosting all over it and stick it on top of the other Oreo. Take one of your Resses pieces and smear the edges with the brown frosting. Take an Oreo and stick it to the bottom of the first Oreo. 

   Stick the Resees piece into the joint of the two Oreos. On top of the Reeses piece, stick the ball shaped candy, to make the turkey's head (use your brown frosting to stick everything). Cut  the tip of a candy corn and stick it on to the head. Use the yellow icing to make the eyes and feet. Lastly, eat!


 =This is how the cookies should look

      I hope everyone enjoyed this recipe. If you try it out, be sure to leave a commment on how the cookies tasted! Please don't forget to leave a comment if you have any suggestions. I'm running out of ideas.....Bye!



pictures from: https://www.google.com/
video from: http://www.youtube.com/

7 comments:

  1. This is a really nice post! I know your theme is Thanksgiving, but can you make sugar cookies next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definately make sugar cookies in my next post.

      Delete
  2. I gaurantee you that I will 100% make these! I love them and they look so good! Visit my blog, thenextcoco.blogspot.com
    Thanks and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked this post, Grace! I really appreciate that you commented!

      Delete
  3. Oh my God, they look so good, if these cookies weren't on my computer screen I would've eaten the entire pack of them. It is so creative! I would love to eat this, be sure to make them for me if I come over!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maansi, I appreciate that you commented

      Delete
  4. That looks so adoreable, my little sister would definately love those. It looks pretty simple too, so my sister could do this fun activity that we could later nibble on. Awesome post and I agree with Maansi, it is so creative!

    ReplyDelete