Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello Kitty Cake Pops

    Hi everyone! I thought that it would be nice to make something fun and cute today. When you hear the word cute, what do you think of? I think of Hello Kitty! These cake pops work for all occasions and they look adorable and really fun to eat. This is also a very simple recipe, and will not consume much of your time. So let's get started! 

                                        



    You will need:
  • a baked cake
  • frosting
  • lollipop sticks
  • sprinkles (heart shaped)
  • white chocolate chips
  • black icing
  • red icing
  • yellow icing
  • white candy

       Let's get started! Crumble your cake into a bowl and combine it with the frosting. Then, roll the cake into ovals. Place the balls in the freezer and take them out after fifteen minutes. Attach the sticks to the balls and dip each one into the white candy. Using the white chocolate chips, make the ears. (Stick the chocolate on the top of the head for the ears). Wait for it to cool completely. Then, take the heart shaped sprinkles and make the bow. Put a drop of red icing in the middle. Make the eyes and whiskers with the black icing. Take the yellow icing and put a drop of it in the center of the face to make the nose. Lastly, eat!





        I hope everyone enjoyed this recipe. Remember, the comments section is always open for advice, suggestions, or questions. Have a nice day everyone, and I will see you next time. Bye!   


pictures from: https://www.google.com/
video from: http://www.youtube.com/


4 comments:

  1. I love this recipe! It looks delicious! It made my mouth water when I was reading this. :) I hope I can make it one day! Have you ever tried this recipe? If so, how did it come out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never actually tried the recipe, but I definately will try it out someday. Thanks for commenting Angela, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this. I love cake pops and especially hello kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hello Kitty too! If you try this out, be sure to tell me how they turned out. Thanks for commenting Grace!

    ReplyDelete