Tuesday, December 11, 2012

App of the Week

          Hello everyone! From now on, there will be a new segment called: App of the Week! In these posts, I will talk about some of the apps that relate to my blog. This way, if you can't bake at home, you can bake online! So let us waste no more time and let me introduce the app of the week.  
      This week's app is: Bakery Story. This game allows you to own a bakery...for free! This game is absolutely free although you can choose to buy gems with money. You can decorate, renovate, and do much much more to your bakery. There are a great variety of tables, chairs, decorations, tiles, wallpapers, and most important dishes that you can chose from. 






     Bakery Story is one of many games in the "story" series and it was produced by Team Lava. There are updates every week so there is always more to choose from!




     More about the game..........
      This game requires internet connection since there is a place on your wall to leave comments. The wall is basically like a chat box, except there will always be positive critisism in the comments. You can invite neighbors by creating a stormID. You're storm Id will be like your name in the game. 


       I hope you enjoyed this new segment and will come back for more. The comments section, like always, is open for everyone. Bye! (To find more cool apps, go to http://thenextcoco.blogspot.com/)
pictures from: https://www.google.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love bakery story. I have it on my i pad and I also have the rest of the team lava games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I reallly appreciate that you commented Grace!

      Delete